Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday Time

Well, it was my birthday this week and probably part of the reasoning for the last posting. Poor me, I am getting older. I had to tell myself to get over it and grow up, not that the child inside of me will ever get older. So I am getting leads with the program that I am in (not really a program, but don't know what else to call it). I am getting tired of my friends saying that I am unemployed when I am working my own business, just because I am not going to a brick and mortar building or getting my butt chewed out by a BOSS...yuck!!! I am at the point where I know I am about to make that sale, yet have not made it and do not want to quit. Internet Marketers know what I am talking about, heck even other entrepreneurs know what I am talking about...it is hard to make it in this business, but if it was easy everyone would do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment