Thursday, October 1, 2009

Where am I going?

In the decision of where I would move from North Carolina it was important for me to continue toward my ultimate goal of being available for friends/family. Thus the decision to move to Las Vegas, NV seemed to be a natural selection as my family is just outside of the city and I have a friend who is fighting breast cancer. I felt like I would be a great value to her while she is going through chemo, surgery, and radiation. We moved in together and now I see that she has been a bigger help to me than I could ever be to her. I celebrate strong women and anyone going through medical issues that are fighting them. She is amazing, through positive thought she continues to work (in a jail!) and continues to fight this cancer (her second cancer fight in her short 32 years).
I now believe and understand the power of positive thought!

So far in this blog you have been getting caught up in my life since starting on this journey...now we will be in the present!

1 comment:

  1. Hi All!
    Welcome to my blog. I hope that this inside view of my life will help you in your life. I welcome any posts / feedback!

    ReplyDelete