Thursday, September 17, 2009

I made it

I made it to an HR Director and worked for a couple of years! Then I had to wonder, what is next...and then...everything in my life seemed to fall apart.
I started experiencing extreme headaches, pain in my side, inability to breathe, blah blah blah. I was suffering at work (in more than one way). I was dating a person who broke off the relationship and got married to someone else. I felt that my family needed me to be strong and I had no way of helping. I felt like a complete failure! I had to leave my career and take care of myself. I still look back at this time and wonder what happened. I never got a diagnosis on my condition and after leaving my job I could not get health insurance outside of COBRA which was beyond my financial means.
Then the breaking point came...

No comments:

Post a Comment