Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Breaking Point

Here I was sick and tired, then I started to hear about what was going on with my friends and family. I was shocked to hear about everything they have been going through without me to be a support system for them. This is when I decided to work on my own wealth, make my own hours and have the ability to live! I was tired of working constantly and finally moved on from my corporate life. I was introduced to an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) company - Herbalife. I am forever grateful to this company and the products that it creates. With 60 scientist they have the best herbal supplements that I had encountered. I was happy to finally have relief of the symptoms that I was plagued with for over a year. The migraines, depression, and extreme exhaustion were managed with the formula 1 shakes! I was so impressed and started working with the company to become a distributor and supervisor. Although I attempted to earn what I was making as an HR Director with Herbalife and was not able to succeed, I continue to use the products and will continue since it is the products that have helped me manage my symptoms and allow me to live my life. I would recommend the products to anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment