Saturday, September 26, 2009

Time to move

So it is time for a real change and I have a friend in need (my ultimate goal to have financial freedom was to be able to be available to help friends and family in need). Here she was pregnant and recently divorced moving to North Carolina for her dream job. It was a chance to me to be able to live my dream...so I did it! I moved to North Carolina with her to help care for the soon-to-be baby. It was an interesting time, I was still trying to work on Herbalife and create a life through the products. I got by with them, but it was nothing like the previous salary that I had left. Of course, for the first time in my life I was not working a regular job. This includes college, when everyone else was busy having fun... I was at work. So this was my turn! I was traveling and getting to see all of my friends across the country since I knew I would be staying at home more when the baby came. Then the baby came...so did the baby blues for my friend. She knew that this was going to be too much for just the two of us and no one else to rely on. So it was moving time again only a short 6 months after moving across country..it was time to move back across country.

No comments:

Post a Comment